Friday, September 04, 2009

The Beat It Girls! video @ Sarah and Stephen's wedding.

So I am the most awful bff ever.. I didn't take any pictures at Sarah's wedding. Which- if you know me- is weird cause I am always with camera in hand at weddings. Couldn't help it - I was busy doing MOH stuff and dealing with my son who was extremely cranky because he missed his nap. Luckily my sister took a couple of pictures and video..

So here you go world- the BEAT IT GIRLS DANCE! on Youtube. I had a horrible experience late night trying to upload to FB- I just had to give that up. So now it shall be on Youtube forever!





Enjoy! (Recap pictures up later!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!!! Congratulations and phenomenal job!!

Veena BooChi said...

It's all thanks to you Angel!

Jina of JAC said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!! CAN I PLEASE POST THIS ON MY BLOG TOO?~