Friday, July 24, 2009

Sarah's Bridal Shower Pics.. finally

I'm actually quite shamed of myself that I didn't take more pictures of the shower. I'm usually the ubiquitous picture taker at most events- but eh- I was busy organizing (and chatting away..) making sure everything and everybody was fine.

Date: July 19th, 209


Time: 11:30am-4pm


Place: La Bonne Soupe @ 55th St between 5th and 6th Ave


Occasion: A bridal shower in honor of my BFF Sarah :)





This is Sarah in her bride-to-be sash shortly after arriving to the shower after her massage at Spa Ja surrounded by her Bridesmaids... Sandra in the white, Tang sitting in the middle, and Me and the orange and purple. That cute little girl is Isabella- Sandra's daughter.





All the guests were on time to the restaurant (Wow!!) and our bride arrived refreshed yet teary eyed at the sight of all her guests. I must say that I did have some reservations about the restaurant because of the fire they had back in February. They had to undergo extensive renovations and opened only 2 weeks before the shower. (Yes- it was nerve racking!) In my experience, restaurants are never the same after renovations. The food is usually not quite the same. But I'm so glad that I was proven wrong! Our four course meal was nothing but delish. My sister is still dreaming about the spinach quiche and I'm still thinking about that chocolate mousse.

We had some fun games lined up for the guests and 14 prizes in all to give out. Hopefully Sarah enjoyed them as well! By the end of the afternoon- we had papers, markers and pens flying everywhere. Good times!



But the crowd pleaser was definately the gorgeous cake that Amy graciously made for us. Raspberry and passion fruit mousse inside- nothing was left by the end of the shower.


And did I mention that it was sooo beautiful that we almost didn't want to eat it? I wish I had used my SLR camera to take the pictures for more details but oh well...



A big thanks to everyone who attended and everyone who helped out with the shower. Especially Danielle of La Bonne Soupe- this lady is great and so quick with responses. She really wanted to make sure that our afternoon was perfect. Big Thumbs Up to La Bonne Soupe!


For more shower pictures clickTO MY SMUGMUG PAGE.


No comments: